Saturday, November 2, 2013

American Glory is Finished

I just got American Glory back from the framers and I really like it.  I sure hope you will as well.  I am trying to get a good photograph for the cover and to share here with you so keep checking back over the next few days.  Today it was overcast and I just couldn't get the colors to show up well.  This is the next one in the International Series along with Spanish Flair, French Elegance, and Celtic Charm.  (I wonder which country will be featured next!)  This one was designed using Gentle Arts Sampler Threads in  Schoolhouse Red, Chalk (white), and Presidential Blue.  It has just a touch of gold for accent.  I stitched it on Lakeside linen Vintage Sand Dune so the white shows up well.  I will share the photo as soon as I can.

Now I am back at the design board putting the finishing touches on the next one.  Hope to start stitching it soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment