Thursday, March 19, 2015

As Promised!

English Heritage

Here it is...English Heritage.  The next in the International Series.  I got carried away with the motifs and used lots of backstitching for detail.  Then I was reminded that lots  of people do not enjoy backstitching as I do.  So I revamped it and made a diligent effort to limit the amount of backstitching used.  But feel free to use more if you like!  It is worked entirely in cross stitch and has a stitch count of 253w x 234h 


 
A Room Without Books...

A Room Without Books is also now available.  Sorry the photo is not the best.  This one would be perfect for anyone who loves books! It is worked entirely in cross stitch and has a stitch count of 252w x 124h.  You can easily use the titles of your favorite books to personalize it.

I hope you enjoy these.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment