Tuesday, March 3, 2015

At Last!

I am sorry I have been away so long but a hospitalization and the holidays really put me behind.  Between illness and family obligations  I missed my release deadline in January.  But I am happy to report that I am feeling much better and am back on schedule!

I have  finally finished the next design in the International Series.  Can you guess which one?  It is English Heritage and I will add a photo on the release date.  Until then just imagine all the wonderful icons and imagery from Great Britain!

The last of the new releases is a sampler for readers and book lovers!  This one is a surprise and will be revealed on the tentative release date of March 12th.  Please come back to check it out.  I think you will like it!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment